Poké & Chill is a 16 track Pokémon remix album produced by Mikel, with faithful lofi hip hop renditions of music from Nintendo’s beloved Pokemon video game series. From the original Pokemon Red & Blue games, composed by Jun’ichi Masuda, to later installments like Pokemon Sun & Moon, Poké & Chill features a diverse collection of nostalgic and expressive game music.
Mikel is best known as the producer from Zelda & Chill, an album that may go down in history as the most popular game music record of all time. In less than a year from it’s release, it’s received over 20 million plays and sold thousands of copies. That’s power of chill vibes and great game music!
All video game music compositions contained within Poké & Chill have been licensed for Poké & Chill by HFA. The album was supervised and mastered by Dj Cutman for release on GameChops.
Poké & Chill features compositions by Jun’ichi Masuda, Gō Ichinose, Minako Adachi, and Shota Kageyama. It features music from Pokémon Red & Blue, Gold & Silver, Sun & Moon, X & Y, Black & White, and Ruby & Sapphire.
Poké & Chill tracklist ~
01. Pokémon Gym ~ ( Red & Blue )
02. Route 3 ~ ( Red & Blue )
03. Azalea Town ~ ( Gold & Silver )
04. Hau’Oli City ~ ( Sun & Moon )
05. Ecruteak City ~ ( Gold & Silver )
06. Route 30 ~ ( Gold & Silver )
07. National Park ~ ( Gold & Silver )
08. Pokémon League ~ ( Diamond & Pearl )
09. Anistar City ~ ( X & Y )
10. Relic Song ~ ( Black & White )
11. Sacred Beasts ~ ( Gold & Silver )
12. Route 113 ~ ( Ruby & Sapphire )
13. Trainer Battle ~ ( Red & Blue )
14. Lavender Town ~ ( Red & Blue )
15. Ending Theme ~ ( Red & Blue )
16. Title Screen ~ ( Red & Blue )